Ford Blue Oval Certified Fact SheetCommitment To Kids Program
- Ford Blue Oval Certified is the most comprehensive customer satisfaction program in the industry. Blue Oval Certification helps ensure customers receive a best-in-class retail experience at Ford dealerships.
- Ford Blue Oval Certified dealers must meet a stringent set of customer satisfaction criteria including a Voice of the Customer (VOC) Index as well as other sales, service, concern resolution and technology requirements.
- The program directly benefits Ford customers by measuring, showcasing and rewarding dealers, and their employees, who achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Research indicates that most car industry sales and service customers experience anxiety or stress over the dealership experience - before they even arrive at the door.
- The Ford Blue Oval Certified program aims to alleviate any customer anxiety by communicating with them about what to expect at a Blue Oval Certified dealership, then delivering a best-in-class automotive product and service experience.
- More than 3,000 Ford dealers – over 80% – have achieved Blue Oval Certification or are in the process of doing so.
- Ford's customer satisfaction levels are improving and Blue Oval Certified dealers have reported increases in employee morale and team spirit since becoming certified.
- Overall Customer Purchase Satisfaction has increased 12% over last year
- Service Satisfaction is up 2%
- VOC Index has increased 3%
- Employee Fidelity 401K Plan
- Employee D Plan Vehicle Purchase Eligibility
- Home Computer Plan
- National advertising of Blue Oval Certified for consumer awareness
- Dealer Customer Satisfaction Bonuses