Re-Engineering Purchase Experience from Customer’s Point of View Makes 2013 Ford Fiesta an Even Better Value
For the 2013 model year, Ford Fiesta offers a re-imagined lineup that now groups content and features into logical packages based on clear purchase patterns, simplifying the car-buying experience for both the customer and the dealer.
This more efficient approach, which is consistent across four-door and five-door models, also will save most customers potentially hundreds of dollars on the final purchase price of Ford’s no-compromises, 40-mpg, global small car.
- Fiesta S caters to the value-minded consumer, with features from the popular Convenience Package, while keeping keyless entry, auto-locking doors and an upgraded audio system available as options
- Fiesta SE adds standard content such as the latest-generation SYNC® system, cruise control, premium sound, and other comfort and appearance features that have proven most popular with the heart of the market
- Fiesta Titanium includes premium features customers expect from the top-shelf model, such as heated leather seats, upgraded appearance items, perimeter alarm and push-button start
- All include Ford’s leading safety and security features, such as:
- AdvanceTrac® with electronic stability control
- Dual-stage first-row airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- Side-impact and side-curtain airbags
- Four-wheel anti-lock braking system
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tether Anchors for Children)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti-theft engine immobilizer