2013 Edge Overview
Additional Features Make 2013 Ford Edge Even More Versatile, Enhance Driving Experience
With expanded availability of all-wheel drive, a sport mode for the six-speed SelectShift Automatic® transmission and the latest edition of SYNC® with MyFord Touch® voice-activated technology, the Ford Edge crossover offers even more versatility for the 2013 model year.
Customers can choose from among Ford’s 2.0-liter EcoBoost® four-cylinder engine rated at up to 30 mpg; a 3.5-liter Ti-VCT V6 with up to 27 mpg; and a 305-horsepower, 3.7-liter Ti-VCT V6 engine. Edge is available in both front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive configurations.
- Latest-generation SYNC system with MyFord Touch features Wi-Fi® capability, text-to-voice, HD Radio™ with iTunes® Tagging and voice-activated Navigation System
- 30 mpg highway with 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine
- New SEL Appearance Package with unique interior trim, 20-inch machined aluminum wheels and more
- New exterior colors include Deep Impact Blue Metallic, Kodiak Brown Metallic and Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Ford’s leading safety and security features, including:
- AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™)
- Safety Canopy® System, a side air curtain technology offering protection for the first and second seating rows
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
- Blind spot mirrors and available Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®)
- BLIS with cross-traffic alert
- MyKey® programmable vehicle key