|Contact | Headline | Photos | Video | Additional Info | Suggested Tags|
The 2008 Ford Focus brings an expressive look, a refined and flexible interior and a higher level of driving enjoyment to an evolving small car market. With features including Ford Sync™, standard side-curtain air bags and fuel economy in the mid-30s, the redesigned Focus will play an important role in Ford Motor Company’s resurging car portfolio, continuing the momentum built by the successful Ford Fusion mid-size sedan.
Refined Interior. Redesigned cabin delivers improved craftsmanship and comfort along with added flexibility and storage.
Innovative Technology. Ford Sync™ – an industry-first – offers unprecedented levels of in-car connectivity for mobile phones and media players.
Dynamic and Confident. New suspension tuning and chassis refinements improve an already rewarding and dynamic driving experience.
Quiet Ride. Improvements to sealing and sound deadening materials reduce noise, vibration and harshness levels, providing a quiet, comfortable ride.
Fun to drive. A redesigned and retuned suspension for improved ride and handling, and a more powerful engine that delivers fuel economy in the mid-30s.
Muscular stance, sharp character lines define the Focus.
Refined and flexible interior.
• Look up. A new “top of dash” display positioned at eye level at the top of the center stack is easier and quicker to read when driving.
• Focus at your fingertips. A new “poke-through” center console design houses the controls for the audio and climate control as well as standard auxiliary input jack and two power points. In vehicles equipped with Sync, the associated USB port is located on the center stack near the power points.
Focus lets you set the mood.
Sync connects your digital life to your drive life
• Industry-exclusive Ford Sync™ – a fully integrated, voice- activated in-car communications and entertainment system that works with most Bluetooth- enabled mobile phones and digital media players.
• Now accessible and affordable. One might expect this technology to be available only on luxury vehicles, but Ford Sync is standard on Focus SES and priced at $395 as an option on other Focus trims.
• 2008 Ford Focus starts at $14,695 and offers the best value in its segment along with an all-new design, fuel economy in the mid-30s and such available class-exclusive features as Ford Sync™ and factory-installed ambient lighting.
“We designed this Focus to prove that inexpensive does not
have to mean cheap.”
“Focus is improved in every aspect – the way it looks inside and out and the features it offers.” Derrick Kuzak group vice president of Global Product Development.
“2008 Ford Focus starts at $14,695 and offers the best value in its segment and it is arriving at exactly the right time.” Barry Engle, general manager, Ford Brand Marketing.
"08Focus" "2008 Focus" "2008 Ford Focus" "Ford Focus" "North American Automobiles" Automobiles "New Car" Microsoft "Ford Sync" "Automotive Technology" "Mobile Technology" "Technology" "08 NA Ford Focus"