- Mustang Mach-E, Ford's first pioneering all-electric SUV, will debut in China at the Beijing Auto Show, showcasing Ford's first epoch-making innovative product to Chinese customers and kicking off Ford's EV strategy. The Ford booth is located in Hall W2 of the exhibition center.
- Visitors will also gain insights into Ford’s “Strong Expertise, Human-centric Technology” by experiencing selected innovative technologies, including SYNC+ and Co-Pilot360TM.
- Ford has always been an innovator to forge ahead. At this year's Beijing Auto Show, Ford will introduce its new brand image for the first time and elaborate the brand positioning of "Pioneering Innovation" and "Go Further". In addition to demonstrating the Ford Blue Power design element at its booth, Ford will also provide diverse and innovative interactive experiences for visitors.
- The Ford stand will also showcase several of the latest models designed to meet the needs of diverse customers, including all-new Ford Explorer, all-new Ford Escape, all-new Ford Territory S, 2020 Ford Mustang, Ford F-150 Raptor and Ford F-150 LTD.
(Shanghai, September 11, 2020) The 2020 Beijing Auto Show, which was postponed due to COVID-19, will start on September 26. Mustang Mach-E, Ford's much-awaited first pioneering all-electric SUV, will debut in China at the Ford booth in Hall W2 of the exhibition center, kicking off Ford's EV strategy and highlighting Ford's "Pioneering Innovation" and "Go Further" brand spirit. Ford will further demonstrate its "Best of Ford, Best of China" commitment by unveiling its new brand image at the 2020 Beijing Auto Show and present conceptual art installations featuring the next-generation design language as well as multiple products and technologies.
Mustang Mach-E, the first epoch-making product under Ford's EV strategy
Mustang Mach-E, which will debut in China soon, is the first pioneering all-electric SUV for the global market developed by Ford's Team Edison, which specializes in smart EVs.
As the newest member of this iconic family, the star nameplate of Ford with a legendary history dating back 56 years, Mustang Mach-E has received a lot of attention since its debut overseas. The First Edition Mustang Mach-E has sold out in the United States, with additional vehicles being produced to meet the demand. Mustang Mach-E is a perfect combination of Ford's dedication to performance, Mustang's innate passion, and smart EV technology, to deliver an all-electric experience like no other and open a new chapter in EVs for Chinese customers.
The official debut of Mustang Mach-E at the Beijing Auto Show underscores the importance of Chinese customers and China's NEV market to Ford. It also proves Ford's confidence in a product that embodies the company's unique insights and experience—demonstrated time and again for more than a century.
To demonstrate Ford Technology in an innovative way of "Strong Expertise, Human-centric Technology"
Visitors to the 2020 Beijing Auto Show will also be able to personally experience Ford's innovative smart technologies, including SYNC+, the infotainment system with the best experience among JV brands, and Co-Pilot360™️, the most trusted "experienced co-driver" system. These technologies will be presented to visitors in a creative, innovative and crossover experience, enabling consumers to directly feel Ford as a powerhouse of progress, a “driving force” which is built on the company's advanced technologies, application standards and deep expertise. Focusing on consumer experience, visitors will explore Ford’s safe, convenient and comfortable customer experiences, underpinned by “human-centric technology”.
The new brand image of Ford will again reinforce "Pioneering Innovation" and "Go Further" brand positioning
At this year's Beijing Auto Show, Ford will introduce its new brand image for the first time and elaborate the brand positioning of "Pioneering Innovation" and "Go Further". In addition to demonstrating the Ford Energy Blue design element at its booth, Ford will also showcase its product lineups that embody its century-long off-road DNA and racetrack pedigree, and present conceptual art installations featuring next-generation design language.
Along with Mustang Mach-E, Ford will also showcase some of its iconic best-selling and pioneering models:
- Ford F-150—Pickup sales champion in North America for 43 consecutive years.
- Ford Mustang—the iconic sports coupe that defines the pony car category.
- All-new 6th generation Ford Explorer—large high-performance flagship SUV.
- New Ford Edge—high-performance midsize SUV.
- All-new Ford Escape—pioneering performance compact SUV.
- All-new Ford Territory S—Spacious smart compact SUV.
- Next-generation Focus—new generation performance midsize car.
For over a century, the Ford brand has been synonymous with performance and handling. All Ford products are designed to deliver the ultimate in reliability and comfort, and to create a closer relationship between drivers and their cars. The exceptional handling of Ford vehicles is not just limited to performance models, as the company is rapidly applying the corresponding technologies on many production models as well. Starting from the Model T, Ford has been striving to promote technology progress through innovation, and its pioneering and innovative spirit has been integrated into every product for more than a century. The “Fun-to-Drive” DNA has been retained in every upgraded model. Ford is also striving to meet its brand commitment of making exceptional performance affordable to all.
Since the foundation in 1903, Ford Motor Company believes that "freedom of movement drives human progress." Staying true to this belief, Ford is striving to become the world's most trusted company. Since the "Ford China 2.0" announcement at the Shanghai Auto Show 2019, thanks to the ongoing efforts of Ford and its partners, Ford China is rapidly evolving towards a customer-centric business model. And now, Ford will continue to move forward with its "Pioneering Innovation" and "Go Further" spirit.
The 2020 Beijing Auto Show will take place from September 26 to October 5 this year. Ford China will welcome customers at Hall W2 of the new China International Exhibition Center. Ford will continue to combine advanced and innovative smart technologies to deliver the best driving experiences and the best products to China's diverse customers. Ford will also continue to explore new smart mobility opportunities, provide mobility experiences that are more worry-free and convenient, and enable customers to enjoy the ultimate fun from products based on Ford's performance DNA.