Bangkok, Thailand, 15 August 2017 – Ford Thailand joined forces with TV Burabha Co. Ltd and Population and Community Development Association (PDA), to launch “Go Further Innovator Scholarship 2017”. The program invites vocational students to create innovative invention projects under the theme of “Road Safety” for a chance to win more than 670,000 baht in scholarships. Students interested in participating in “Go Further Innovator Scholarship 2017” can submit their applications and proposals from 15 August to 30 September 2017.
Since its initial launch in 2015, Ford’s “Go Further Innovator Scholarship” has become a successful national scholarship program across Thailand. In its third consecutive year, the program is inviting vocational students to unleash their potential by promoting innovative projects that help promote road safety, reduce and prevent traffic collisions and accidents.
“Go Further Innovator Scholarship 2017” rules and regulations are as below:
- Any students enrolled in vocational colleges in Thailand are eligible to participate.
- A proposal must be submitted by a team that can consist of up to three (3) eligible students, with one (1) additional advisor.
- A proposal must be certified by the advisor.
- Participants must download and complete the application form of the “Go Further Innovator Scholarship 2017” from www.tvburabha.com.
- Teams must submit both application forms and proposals signed by the team’s advisor to TV Burabha Co.,Ltd 246/8 Soi Yotin Pattana, Klongjan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240. The envelopes must have a clear “(Go Further Innovator Scholarship 2017)” note in the corner.
- Students are also required to submit softcopies of their proposals at email@example.com
“Go Further Innovator Scholarship 2017” is opened for submissions from 15 August to 30 September 2017. 20 finalists will be announced by a program subcommittee on 15 October 2017 on www.tvburabha.com. All these 20 teams must contact the program coordinator* within three days to confirm their participations and project submissions.
Interested students can follow Facebook: Ford Thailand Facebook: TV Burabha Facebook: Population and Community Development Association (PDA) for the program updates.
The presentations will be held at 9:00 – 17:00 hrs on 18 November 2017. All students are also invited to join Ford Driving Skills for Life at Ratchapruek Club, Laksi, Bangkok.
*Go Further Innovator Scholarship 2017 program coordinator:
Sudaporn Chaisarn (Larn)
Tel: 0-2158-6122 Ext. 616