Ford E-Series, which has been synonymous with work vans since the model’s introduction in 1961, continues to shine in the E-Series cutaway and stripped chassis lineup.
Engineered for the fleet and commercial industry, the 2018 E-Series cutaway is available in three wheelbase lengths for E-350 and two lengths for E-450. Single- and dual-rear-wheel options are available for E-350, while E-450 is available in dual-real-wheel only. GCWRs range from 13,000 pounds to 22,000 pounds.
E-350 Super Duty stripped chassis are available in three wheelbase lengths (E-450 Super Duty stripped chassis are available in two lengths), and feature standard dual-rear-wheel configurations, and GCWRs ranging from 13,000 pounds to 22,000 pounds.
Customers can choose from the standard 6.8-liter EFI Triton V10 or a 6.2-liter flex-fuel V8 engine proven in Ford F-Series Super Duty. The 6.2-liter V8 is E85 flex fuel-capable, meaning it can run on unleaded gasoline or E85.
The CNG/propane gaseous engine prep package* allows the standard 6.8-liter V10 and available 6.2-liter V8 to run on compressed natural gas or liquefied propane autogas. With this package plus additional upfits, the 6.2-liter can be configured to run on propane autogas or unleaded gasoline.
Standard 6.8-liter Triton V10 delivers 305 horsepower at 4,250 rpm and 420 lb.-ft. torque at 3,250 rpm; cast iron block, aluminum heads, two-valve sequential multiport electronic fuel injection; TorqShift six-speed automatic overdrive with tow/haul mode
Optional 6.2-liter FFV V8 delivers 331 horsepower at 5,500 rpm and 356 lb.-ft. torque at 4,000 rpm; cast iron block, aluminum heads, two-valve sequential multiport electronic fuel injection; TorqShift six-speed automatic overdrive with tow/haul mode
- E-350 and E-450 cutaway platforms available in 138-, 158- and 176-inch wheelbases
- E-350 Super Duty stripped chassis available in 138-, 158- and 176-inch wheelbases
- E-450 Super Duty stripped chassis available in 158- and 176-inch wheelbases
- Available SYNC® system, which can integrate with smartphones and other devices using hands-free Bluetooth technology for safer voice-based calling
- Ford Telematics powered by Telogis (cutaway only) gives fleet managers real-time operating data
- Standard audio input jack (cutaway only)
- Tow rating up to 10,000 pounds (E-350 Super Duty with 6.8-liter SOHC V10 engine)
- Ford’s leading safety and security features include driver and front passenger airbags (cutaway only), side-intrusion door beams (cutaway only), four-wheel antilock braking system, tire pressure monitoring system (single-rear-wheel cutaway only), three-point safety belts for all seating positions (cutaway only)
# # #
*Vehicle will be equipped with the standard factory gasoline fuel system. This package does not include CNG/propane autogas fuel tanks and lines, etc. See your dealer for details.