- Bold, front end with high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps now on XLT and above
- Available power-telescoping and powerfolding trailer-tow sideview mirror
- FX Appearance Package features new grille
- 17-inch machined aluminum wheels with painted accents now standard on XLT and STX
- New Marina Blue specialty leather with natural perforation on Limited
Did you know? Ford is the first manufacturer to equip its entire full-size pickup truck lineup with
fuel-saving six-speed automatic transmissions.
Ford’s innovative connectivity technology SYNC® with MyFord Touch® improves the driving experience while allowing drivers to keep both hands on the wheel. This technology is optimized for truck owners with specialized buttons they can operate while wearing gloves, and a larger screen for improved readability. A conductive cell phone charging station is a standalone dealer-installed accessory and is available on the FX, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited.
EYE-CATCHING MODERN COLORS AND AMENITIES
New for 2014 is the Sunset Metallic color, which joins last model year’s new hues Blue Jeans Metallic, Kodiak Brown Metallic and Ruby Red Clearcoat Metallic as part of an even wider array of color options for truck buyers. F-150 style also is enhanced with new 18- and 20-inch wheels offered in various trim packages.